|Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story|
|Rōmaji||Roku Chounen to Ichiya Monogatari|
|English||Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story|
|Music and Lyrics||kemu|
|Illustrations and Movie||hatsuko (illust)|
|Released||April 11, 2012|
|NND Link||Nico Nico Broadcast|
|YT Link||Youtube Broadcast|
|Album||PANDORA VOXX and PANDORA VOXX -complete-|
Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story (六兆年と一夜物語 Rokuchounen to Ichiya Monogatari) is the fouth song in the series. It was given the subtitle 「少年は人になりたかった」(The boy wanted to be human). It features Riku and Ai.
- Six Trillion Years and Overnight story is a song about Riku-kun , who was treated like a monster and could see no happiness in his life and questioned his existence. He then met a girl and they ran away together. He said that 'This world would be better if everyone would disappear' and then before his eyes appeared Maki-chan who came to grant his wish. This song is the most popular in the series as it has over 2500000 views on NND and a space in the VOCALOID Hall of Legend.
- This is the most popular song in the PANDORA VOXX series.
- This song is the first time kemu used IA
- This song has a promised novel adaption which is to be released in September 27.
- On the album PANDORA VOXX , it is track number 10
- Whereas on PANDORA VOXX -complete- it is track number 8
- On PANDORA VOXX -reboot- it is sung by Pico (ピコ)
- On the extra disk of PANDORA VOXX it has been remixed into a slower and calmer version. On the extra disk of PANDORA VOXX -complete- and -reboot- it is the same remix but with Kagamine Len as vocals instead of IA.
Lyrics & Translation
na mo nai jidai no shuuraku no
In a village in an unknown era, There lived an unknown boy; Known to none, this is his fairy tale ...
since the time I was born I was treated as a demon child; I received more punishment than I deserved
I've never had anything To be sad about But into the sunset, I was led away ...
I don't know,I don't know, I don't know anything Not even of kindness after a scolding I don't know the warmth of someone's hand after the rain Yet I'm truly, truly, truly, truly cold
I won't die I won't die, why is it I won't die? I'm not even dreaming a single dream And so this fairy tale known to none Was sucked up into the sunset and vanished into the air ...
In my life of sickening violence and endless scorn, without noticing, you were standing there ...
You were forbidden to converse with me, but "I want to know your name ..." Sorry, but I have no name and no tongue
There is no place in the world I could belong, and yet ... "Let's leave together..." You led me away ...
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know anything Not even that you're not a child anymore Or the warmth of a stranger's hand ... That's really, really, really, the real thing
You won't stop, you won't stop, why won't you stop? If you're found out, you know you shall be killed After the rain, there stood two forsaken To be sucked up into the sunset and to vanish into the air ...
The sun goes down, the dawn breaks, We play to exhaustion, we catch each other If this world could just be me and you.. If only everyone else could just be gone ... If only everyone else could just be gone ...
I don't know, I don't know, but I heard a voice, Not mine or yours, but all humanity's With no chance to resist, I was led away To be sucked up into the sunset, and vanish into the air ...
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know anything What will happen next, or your name But even right now, I think this will do That's truly, truly, truly, truly what I think ...
I don't know, I don't know, but the buzzing in my ears ... Was sucked up into the sunset, and vanished into the air ...
The Earth's Final Confession • Wind-Up God • Reincarnation • Defeated Boy • Dear Doppelganger
Genius Singer Mediocre Singer • Emperor of Final Exam • Liar Shooting Star • On A Morning Of Nothing